Islamic Association of Eastern North Carolina Sunday School
Rules and Policies
Parents please read the following rules and policies of Sunday school with your child.
- Students are expected to arrive to class on time:Students are required to come prepared with their text books and writing utensils. Students are also required to do their homework, failure to do so will result in disciplinary action.
- School hours: 10:30am- 1:30 pm
- Drop off : 10:15-10:25 am
- Duhr Prayer: 1:30 pm (parents required to attend)
- Pick-up: 1:30-1:45pm
- Students are required to come prepared with their text books and writing utensils. Students are also required to do their homework, failure to do so will result in disciplinary action.
- Frequent tardiness will result in disciplinary action.
- All students are required to follow a dress code befitting a masjid. Boys, age 11 and above, will avoid wearing shorts which come above their knees. Girls, age 11 and above, will be required to wear hijab and long pants/skirt before entering the Masjid. Teachers will have discretionary rights in asking a child to follow proper decorum and modesty.
- Always ask permission from a teacher to leave your designated class area.
- No running or shouting inside the Masjid is allowed
- Use of foul or offensive language is NOT allowed.
- Do not engage in activities that will harm or damage one’s self, another person or the Masjid property.
- Violation of any or all above rules will result in disciplinary action against the child, which may include suspension.
The Islamic Center of Greenville Islamic Sunday School is not responsible for any unsupervised areas. Parents are responsible for their children before and after school hours.
Please print the following form, sign and bring it to the teacher on your child’s first day. [Click here]